Certificate IV Leadership and Innovation in Dementia Services – 10719NAT
The 10719NAT Certificate IV in Leadership and Innovation in Dementia Services is an accredited qualification in dementia care for health and aged care professionals working with people living with dementia. The course consists of 16 units of competence including 3 dementia specialist units which are only available through and unique to, Alzheimer’s WA Training College.
- AWALDM001 – Create enabling environments for people living with dementia
- AWALDM002 – Provide support to people living with younger onset dementia
- AWALDM003 – Develop strategies to reduce stigma associated with living with dementia
In addition, the course will provide you with valuable insight into:
- Leadership and culture change possibilities within your organisation to enhance your person-centred approach
- Developing communication and relationship building skills within your teams
- Recognising the unmet needs of your clients and exploring strategies to meet those needs and reduce distress
Please note: classroom attendance is compulsory.
The student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees.
Training Centre, Dementiavirast, 9 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park WA 6008
(This course is also offered in regional areas)
Please call us on 1300 66 77 88 or email us if you need to discuss completing individual units rather the entire course.