There are mobile apps that can run on Android and IOS phones and tablets. They are accessible through any browser on your computer. You can even call the SmartSoles from a smart phone and it will send a text with a link to Google maps.
Our GPS SmartSoles don’t require users to remember to carry a separate device, nor suffer a stigma from “lock-on” bracelets or trackers. They fit right into most shoes and feel no different than normal off-the-shelf in-soles you’d find at your local drug store.
GPS Smart Sole – Wandering Prevention
This new wandering, tracking device is similar to an orthotic that slides into any size shoe. It contains a tiny GPS tracking element centered into the pad. It runs on a rechargeable battery that lasts 2-3 days. The pads last up to 30 months depending on normal wear and use.
The Senior may not realize that the patented GPS SmartSole™ are in the shoes while they are being tracked from a central monitoring web site. The central station is tracking the exact location of the wearer. It uses cellular and satellite technology. Once the GPS device is activated, you are able to monitor the location of the user right from your computer, tablet or smartphone!
Includes: One pair of insoles; Wireless charger; Geozone for real-time alerts; Free Tracking App for iOS & Android.
•Since the SmartSoles are hidden in the shoes, no one is aware that
there is monitoring going on.
• No need for embarrassment.
• The caregiver can track their Alzheimer’s, dementia or memory loss patient with a mobile phone that receives a text message as to their latest location.
• There is also an online mapping portal and smart locator app.
• Throughout the US wherever T Mobile GSM tracking service is available.
• The battery life is 2-3 days of normal use. We recommend charging at night.
• Alerts can be preset to notify the caregiver when the user is about to leave a prescribed area now known as a geo-zone.
• Low battery and power on alerts can also be set.