Radio + MP3 Music Player for Seniors & those w/ Dementia by SMPL
Pre-loaded with 75 American Classics songs from 20’th century -or- add your own MP3 music files!
Playing music to people with dementia from their formative years vastly improves their cognizance and lucidity – the effects are dramatic, and are widely recognized by Dementia and Alzheimer’s professionals.
The SMPL One-Touch Radio & Music Player allows seniors, even with significant cognitive decline from Dementia or Alzheimer’s, to listen to music they loved in their youth. This also helps promote independent living, allowing seniors to stay in their homes longer. End result: by engaging minds, our Simple Music Player plus AM/FM Radio makes a significant contribution to seniors’ quality of life.
Product testing has shown our Music Player that is specifically designed for seniors and for those with Dementia or Alzheimer’s is simple to use – on the first try. Pressing the extra large button to Start/Stop the music is all they have to do. Pre-loaded with 75 American Classics from the last century, our MP3 format player can also handle up to 1,000 of their favorite songs or audio books that you can upload to the provided 8GB USB Memory Stick. Large buttons are easy to use for those with Arthritis and red is the preferred color for those with visual impairments. Problems…Solved.
- Extremely simple to operate – simply press the large button to play music
- The music player saves your position so the next song or same radio station will play even when turned ON/OFF
- Retro, old fashion look is easy to recognize by seniors as something that plays music
- Plays right out of the box & pre-loaded with 75 American Classics song hits form 20’th century from the 40’s & 50’s
- Music Therapy engages minds, improve awareness and clarity of expression and promotes independent living
- Hidden AM/FM radio and volume controls help to prevent accidental changes
- Store up to 10 radio stations in memory
- Highly durable and made of a strong wooden enclosure
- Family members/caregivers can upload additional favorite songs – Just add MP3 Music to the provided USB Stick
- Excellent MP3 sound quality
- Portable option – 6 x C size batteries (not included)
- Download up to 1,000 of your own songs, recordings or audio books
- SMPL Radio & Music Player # 57025
- Easy user controls – One-touch large On/Off button to play music or radio
- MP3 sound quality inside a wooden enclosure
- Plug in, no Wi-Fi Required
- Retro familiar look
- Portable option w/ Batteries
- 8 GB USB memory stick included pre-loaded with 75 American Classics songs from 20’th century; Helps engage minds – therapeutic and promotes independent living
- Box includes: Music Player, AC adapter plug, USB memory stick and User Guide
Products designed and made by the SMPL Brand are coveted by caregivers and families that have a loved one with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, failing eyesight, trembling hands, diminished hearing, or decreased mobility… we’ve all seen loved ones experience these symptoms as they’ve aged. As a result, daily activities aren’t so simple as they used to be. This is not only difficult for the aging individuals… it is also challenging for their loved ones and their caregivers.
Everyone, for the most part, knows a caregiver, be it a grandparent, parent, sibling, spouse or child, representing approximately 50 million people in the US. Only caregivers themselves truly understand the often daily commitment and resulting burden, on top of their personal and work life, with little help form the outside world. SMPL makes it easier and offers products that promote independence!