MP3 Simple Music Player for the Elderly or Dementia and Alzheimer’s Patients | 16GB
Music is an amazing drug-free way to improve the quality of life for older adults (Especially those with Memory Loss, Dementia or Alzheimer’s). Many studies show the benefits of music to reduce stress, anxiety, and to alleviate pain through distraction. Music can also improve immune function, help recall memories, and encourages exercise through movement and dance.
Most people are accustomed to listening to music at home, but as they age or as memory loss progresses, it may become difficult to operate standard music devices. Many music/CD/MP3 players have delicate buttons to press, small on/off switches, remote controls that can be lost and difficult to understand input and setting options.
Help solve these concerns and bring music to your loved-one’s day!
- Our iGuerburn Simple Music Player for Seniors is uniquely designed to ease the challenges of those living with Dementia or Alzheimer’s and brings positive experiences into the lives of older adults
- Our MP3 music player is the perfect size – perfect for a tabletop or countertop
- Super easy to use: Press the large ON / OFF button to Play / Stop
- Just plug in the provided USB cord to add or remove your own MP3 music/audio files
- Our Simple Music Player for seniors has an internal capacity of 16GB, which is about 3000 songs or audio books
- The words “Dementia” and “Alzheimer’s” are not printed on the packaging or manual making it a wonderful gift for anyone with limited physical or mental capacity
- We highly recommend that the pre-loaded sound bites be removed from the internal memory and personal music/audio files be loaded onto the music player before presenting as a gift
Our iGuerburn Music Player is coveted by caregivers and families that have a loved-one with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, failing eyesight, trembling hands, diminished hearing, or decreased mobility… we’ve all seen loved-ones experience these symptoms as they’ve aged. As a result, daily activities aren’t so simple as they used to be. This is not only difficult for the aging individuals… it is also challenging for their loved ones and their caregivers.
“My dad suffered a stroke a few years back, because of that he can’t see very well and only has use of one arm and hand. I was happy to find this product, because it works perfectly for him and is an excellent quality speaker/player.
I chose the blue version of the player, and it looks fantastic. Transferring music to the player using a windows 10 PC was very easy. I uploaded a lot of older music from my dad’s youth, he hasn’t heard most of this music since he was younger, and he was really happy with it. It’s large and easy to read and use the controls so my dad has no problems using it. This is exactly the kind of player that a lot of people with limitations and disabilities can easily use.
I am very happy with this speaker/player. It’s excellent quality, works perfectly, and most importantly it lifts my dads spirits and nothing is more important than that. This product is excellent and very easy to recommend.”